Tuesday, October 10, 2017

October Inspiration by Babi



Hi Everyone,

Today I will be sharing with you my new projects using the  Homespun Collection. 

I made my first layout using Home Sweet Home as my main paper and Homemade and Calling cards to create the layers. 


 Using stencil and Light Paste I added some texture to the papers.


Using Snow Embossing Powder, I covered the Floral Spray chipboard.  
I also covered the French words (adorable) chipboards with Avocado Embossing. 


And finished the layout with Stamped flowers, flowers and other embellishments.


Papers:
Home Sweet Home
Homemade
Calling Cards (Homespun)


Chipboads:

French Words
Floral Spray

Flowers:
Chesterville Flowers 
Apricot Blooms

Embossing Powder:
Avocado
Snow 

------------------------

My second layout is a recipe Box which also incorporates papers from Homespun collection. 

I covered the outside of the box with Homespun Minis and Homemade papers. 


Then, I decorated with Kitchen Bake set chipboard covered in Antique Gold Embossing Powder and printed chipboard.


On the box cover I added Floral Meadley chipboard  covered in Snow Powder and  flowers from various collections.



I decorated the interior and create the tabs with Homemade,  Homespun mini, Homemade Teatime  and Calling Cards (Homespun) papers 


Papers:

Home Sweet Home
Homemade
Teatime
Calling Cards (Homespun)

Chipboards:

Cute Kitchen Set
Floral Meadley Frame
Printed Chipboard (Homespun)

Flowers:
Garden Florals
Apricot Blooms

Embossing Powder:

Snow 
Antique Golden 

------------------------


My last project is a Christmas layout that I made with Wonderland paper from Vintage Christmas 1.



I covered Kevin's Frame with Antique Golden embossing powder. Next, I decorated it with some leaves and flowers that I "fussy cut" from  Deck of Halls, Auld Lang Syne papers. 


I stamped some details with Jingle Bells stamp to create contrast. 


Vintage Christmas printed chipboard  and flowers were added to finish the layout. 


Papers:

Wonderland
 Deck of Halls
Auld Lang
Auld Lang Syne

Chipboads:

Kevin's Frame
Printed Chipboard

Flowers:
Christmas Floral

Embossing Powder:
Antique Golden 

------------------------

Thanks for stopping by

Babi 


1 comment:

  1. Quanta inspiração nestes projetos, e tanto detalhe neles incluídos. Adoro a sua técnica e bom gosto Babi.

    ReplyDelete