Thursday, January 5, 2017

January projects by Tartine Peluche

Hi everyone!
I'm so excited to share with you my first projects for Blue Fern Studios;
such an honor and a pleasure to be a part of this fabulous team.
So let me introduce myself.
My name is Melanie, Tartine Peluche on social media. I'm 34 years old and I live Quebec in Canada.
I do principally layouts, sometime cards and canvas. I've been scrapbooking for several years, starting with cards. Since a year I've changed for layouts and I really love that. My style is mostly shabby but I like touch everything and discover new techniques.
What is sure, my style is very detailed and full of flowers.

This is me

My works are always evolving and that's one of things why I love this art.
You can find me on:


I hope to inspire you all year long.

===============

My First layout: I'm dreaming of a white Christmas.
I used the back of " Wonderland " paper from the Vintage Christmas collection for the background.
I simply put some texture paste and added a little brown ink and I finished with crackles textures stamps that I emboss with snow embossing powder
and grungy grid stamp emboss with ginger embossing powder.


The main chipboard of this layout is Snowflake Frame-Square. I started by embossing it in snow embossing powder. Then I used crackles textures stamp with brown ink pad and finish with grungy grid stamp emboss with ginger embossing powder.
To add contrast to the main chipboard I used Shabby Flakes. I made a mix of snow embossing powder and vintage gold glitter that I used to emboss the flakes.
Under the flakes I used two pieces of kit Mini Flourishes. I simply embossed with Ginger Embossing powder to bring out the flakes.

I used two deer from the kit Winter Deer also embossed in Ginger Embossing Powder.
I added dimensional paint for simulate snow.


You can better see the effect of mixing glitter and embossing powder on snowflakes here and dimension of white paint on deer.
You can see also the shinning of background create with stamps and embossing powder.

I kept the most beautiful for the end. These flowers are so beautiful. They are perfect!
I add a few micro beads on the pistils.


And a small snowflake to decorate the metallic golden deer.
Love this.

Blue Fern Studios products I've used:
Paper:
- Wonderland - Vintage Christmas
Chipboards:
- Snowflake Frame-Square
- Shabby Flakes
- Mini Flourishes
- Winter Deer
Embossing Powder:
- Ginger
- Snow
Glitter:
- Vintage Gold
Stamps:
- Grungy Grid
- Crackles Textures
Flowers:
- Late Winter Lilies

===============

My second project is " Follow your heart "
I use the " Love Song Serenade " paper from the Heartland collection as my background paper.
I added white gesso, a doily stencil and just a little bit of teal ink.

I covered the chipboard "Follow Your Heart " with black gesso and give some shinning with pigment ink silver. I added some small details with teal wire thread.
I cut the chipboard Rose Frame and after putting white gesso I added a small layer of metallic teal paint. Some flowers and beads added the final touch of the top part.

Here I used the same procedure on another piece of chipboard Rose Frame
and completed with flair. Still some beads and small
piece of cheesecloth and this part is finished.

This is my favorite part of my layout.
I covered with white gesso and emboss with Snow embossing powder
I decided to customize my chipboard Treasured Floral Frame with flowers and wire thread, exactly like the chipboard. I really love the result.
Under This chipboard I added other pieces of Rose Frame chipboard,
still altered with white gesso and metallic paint.

Then I used the white flowers Christmas Blossom and coated the center of Caribbean glitter.

Some beads ans stars sequins to add a littles details .


Blue Fern Studios products I've used:

Paper:
Heartland - Love song serenade
Chipboard:
- Rose Frame
- Treasured Floral Frame
- Follow Your Heart
Imagine ink Embossing Powder
- Snow
Glitter
- Caribbean
Stamps
-Grungy Grid
Flowers
-Heartland Roses and Blooms
- Christmas Blooms

===============

My last layout " These moment "
 I used the back of  " Love Blooms " paper from the HEARTLAND collection. I love this blue!
I slightly bleached the paper with white gesso, I used crackle textures stamp with black ink pad then I applied with texture paste. To finish the background I added a little bit of spray ink with a brush.

I used the chipboards Heartland XOXO, the bird of chipboard Spirit of Heartland
and one heart of  Heart Set. I first applied white gesso and I painted all the chipboards
 in the same way, with metallic
watercolor paint teal, white and blue.

You can see more the shinning of the paint on this picture on the chipboard with this picture.

I really love the lilies flowers of Blue Fern Studios. For this projet I chose to use the light blue of kit Spring Lilies. They are so beautiful and really perfect for my layout.

To finish I simply added several small details
everywhere on my creation: pearls, sequins and brads.

Blue Fern Studios products I've used:

Paper:
Heartland -  Love Blooms
Chipboards:
Heartland XOXO
Spirit of Heartland
Heart Set
Stamps:
Crackle Textures
Flowers:
Spring Lilies===============

Thank you for stopping by!
See you soon.
Tartine xxx

10 comments:

  1. WoW tartine, these are beautiful! Nice work and live all the details on your pages!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to the team Tartine! You're off to a great start with these beautiful layouts. Awesome designs, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What wonderful work! Welcome to the team!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning work, and congratulations on making the team!

    ReplyDelete