Monday, July 18, 2016

Two Layouts with Attic Charm- with step by step and video Tutorials by Keren Tamir




Hi Everyone,
Keren here and this month I've created two layouts with the Attic Charm collection.
The first layout has a step by step PDF tutorial and the second layout has a step by step video tutorial.
Enjoy!!

"Sweet"


My first layout this month is a "Sweet" pastel layout using the Attic Charm Mercantile paper as the background. This is a cute picture of my daughter with our dog Cookie!!
Below is a step by step tutorial on how I created this layout.









The Bourbon Street stamp was used below:


<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>

Here is my second layout. This one has a video tutorial below.

"Contentment"



Here is the video tutorial:


and here are some close-ups of the layout!!






Thank you so much for visiting the Blue Fern Studios Blog
Have a wonderful day!!

Keren

1 comment: