Tuesday, March 22, 2016

March Inspiration with Marilyn

Hi everyone! Marilyn here with you today to share two layouts and a video tutorial using the beautiful Courtship Lane collection and the new Courtship flowers by Blue Fern.

"I Think You're Wonderful" Layout
I made this dimensional background with two East Plaza papers from the  Courtship Lane collection and  you can see all the process in the video tutorial.

The Ruth Doily and the title chipboards were embossed with Pearl and Lilac embossing powders.


I put the chipboard title over a piece of cardboard and added the Courtship Blooms and Roses.  

I painted the Chelsea Vines with distress ink.

I stamped with the Forever-stamp. 


I hope you find some inspiration ...Enjoy the video tutorial!





 "Adorable"
For this page, I used the West Plaza and the Concert Hall papers from Courtship Lane collection.

I embossed the Gazebo chipboard with Pearl embossing powder.

The Adorable (title) and the Whimsy Flourish chipboards were embossed with Iris  embossing powder.

The final touch,  these Courtship blossom and roses that coordinates perfectly with these papers.

Thanks you so much for stopping by....until next time!
Marilyn Rivera

2 comments:

  1. Marilyn - two very gorgeous pages and designs. The photos are adorable - especially of the little on playing dress-up with someone's shoes - made me smile!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can always recognize Marilyn's beautiful style! :)

    ReplyDelete