Friday, September 18, 2015

Blues & Greens with Frolic Collection- By Keren Tamir


Hi Everyone!
Its Keren here on the Blue Fern Studios blog with a couple of layouts using the Frolic Collection.

One of my favourite colours to use on my layouts are blues and greens. These include teal, turquoise, emerald or olive. Well basically all shades of blue and green.


"Perfect Day"
Here is my first layout using the Frolic- Veranda paper for the background.


I used this blueish green paper because I wanted to create a beach themed layout.
I used the Birds on a wire chipboard and joined it with a set of fussy cut birds from the Frolic Calling cards paper.


Finally I used some anchors and chains from the Anchors Away  chipboard set.


<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>

"You are my Fairytale"
My second layout uses the Frolic- Dans le Jardin paper for the background.
I cut the paper in half and joined it again with the imagery in the middle so when I added my embellishments and photo, they were part of the design.


I used the Timeless floral corner to frame around my photo and then I embellished with two La Plume feather chipboard pieces which I cut in half.


Finally I used the "Fairytale" chipboard title.



Thank you so much for visiting the Blue Fern Studios blog
have a wonderful day!!

Keren

1 comment:

  1. Wow, Keren, two gorgeous designs and layout! I especially love the second one wherein you split the papers - and I love all the colors and feathers. And, the photo of your daughter is adorable.

    ReplyDelete