Thursday, November 13, 2014

Three layouts by Marie-Josée

Hello folks,

I hope you are doing fine today! November is here now, and it will be Christmas soon! Before we get to the holidays and all the Christmas crafts, here are a few non-seasonal layouts!

"Happiness" layout

I used the Joyce's Dream paper from the Ombre Dreams collection to create my background. I glued the chipboard to my paper and added gesso with a sponge, as well as color with Gelatos and spray inks.



Here's a close-up view of the Circle Code chipboard, altered with gesso and Gelatos...


... and the Happiness sentiment for the Good Vibes word set, altered with black spray ink.

"Cute Stuff" layout

To create this layout, I used a picture I found on Pinterest. I just loooooooooooooove owls and birds of prey! :)

I used the Shannon's Dream paper from the Ombre Dreams collection to create my background.


I cut a piece of the Damask Panel and glued it to my background. Then, I applied gesso with a sponge on top of my chipboard. I added color with Gelatos


And here's the Cute Stuff sentiment for the Good Vibes word set. I did not alter it in any way.

Sketch layout

Finally, I just want to show you my sketch layout, once again.

I did the same thing I did for the two layouts shown above, that is, using Gelatos and spray inks to add colors.

I used the Ginger's Dream paper from the Ombre Dreams collection to create my background.

I also cut two pieces of the Turkish Panel and glued them to my background.


Here's my title, created with the Loving You chipboard...




... and a few close-up views...






1 comment: