Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Fun layouts with BFS chipboards!

Hi everyone! It's me - Iris, for today's post of Blue Fern Layouts. First up is a fun layout I made about our  trip to Universal Studios. We were lucky to catch Big Bird early in the morning so we were able to take a family pic with him. The setting of this particular part of Universal Studios was like downtown city, so the lamp post went perfectly with the page. I added a picket fence too to mimick the fences and barricades surrounding the various rides and attractions.




Evening Lamp Post

Country Picket Fence

Next is a layout about our ride at "The Transformers"! I used industrial gears here to keep up with the theme of machines, robots etc...




Industrial Gears

Last one is a layout I made for the May Sketch. This time, I used the lamp post with the lattice fence to document the time my girls met Cinderella and Snow White at Disney Land....

 Evening Lamp Post

Lattice Fence

That's it for now guys! Till next month for my next (and last) batch of creations for the Blue Fern Studios Blog.

The new design team has been announced, and as sad as I may be to near the end of my term, 
I'm also very excited for the new batch of designers coming in and the ones staying on. 
They will surely inspire all of us. Congrats ladies!

All the best to Blue Fern Studios!

Hugs!
Iris





4 comments:

  1. Whimsical and beautiful!!! Such colorful and happy layouts!! Love them all!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG - those are GORGEOUS and oh-so-fun layouts! What amazing talent you have. I have you bookmarked and I am now a follower! thanks again for visiting my site and for leaving that wonderful comment!
    http://jillienedesigns.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing designs! So beautiful and fun to look at!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOWZER Iris! these just bring a big wide smile to my face, so happy and so much fun! You are one amazing scrapper my dear!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete