Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Two layouts and a Tag from Irene


Hello everyone! First of all, I would like to share a layout which I've created based on this month's sketch challenge.



I've painted the Blue Fern Studio's floral clock with some black acrylic paint and detailed it with some metal embellishments, flowers and pearls.


Here is a picture of the chipboard piece used:

Floral Clock


My second project is a tag.


I've used a couple of feminine chipboard sets on this tag.


I've painted the mirror with white and later brush a thin layer of glitter on top of it. As for the dress form, I've painted it with black and deco with a small lace flower.


On the perfume bottles, I've painted them with dimensional paint and later covered them with stickers and glossy accents.

Here are the chipboard used:

Miss Tailor Set

Vanity Set

My last project for this month is another layout.


Here are some close-ups on the chipboard used.



All the chipboard pieces on this layout are misted with paints and later paint over with some dimensional paints.

Here are the chipboard pieces used:

Brigitte Butterfly Set

Floral Clock


Garden Daisies - Large


Garden Daisies - Small



Hope you all like all these projects. Happy scrapping!






4 comments:

  1. wow - seriously stunning ... that clock on the sketch layout is beyond amazing ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely gorgeous work! I can't wait to use my clock chippie! I posted a layout on Swirlydoos for the Blue Fern contest, but I cannot find any prompts to upload the image on the Blue fern gallery. I am registered.
    Please help! Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Donna, once you log in to the gallery, up in the blue line to the right there will be the words "upload photo". If you need more help, let me know! ~Leslie

      Delete
  3. Wowzer Irene! these are spectacular! I particularly adore what you've done to the clock, ingenius to have the girl swing from it. Amazing details and colours as always! xoxo

    ReplyDelete