Friday, February 1, 2013

Borders, flourishes and a heart

Hi there! I'm Irina Gerschuk and I'm super excited to be the part of Blue Fern Studios!
Thanks Leslie for inviting me to this awesome Design Team!

Well, let me introduce myself. I live in Moscow, the capitŠ°l of Russia. I'm 28. I'm married for almost five years now and have two little kids. They are my bless and sure my greatest inspiration. I have a master degree at Computational Mathematics and Cybernetics. Love animals, classic and rock music, sea and a cup of a hot tea in the evening.
I have being scrapping for almost 2 years and it seems to be the hobby of my life))))
My favorite type of paper crafting project are cards, but I also create LO and altered projects.

Today I'd like to share with you my new project. It's a shabby card.

Chipboard is one of my favorite scrap-embellishment and I use it almost in every project. To create this card I used four different pieces of BFS. I covered all of them with white embossing powder. The designs are so soft and elegant that I decided it would be just enough to show all of its beauty. Organic Vine Corner and Tuscan Window seemed too big for my project so I used only a part from them. 

And here are some close-ups:

Heart Set, Organic Vine Corner, Tuscan Window: 


Calligraphic Border:

Blue Fern Studios Chipboard Used:

 Heart Set (074417)

Heart Set

Organic Vine Corner (074622)


Organic Vine Corner - Large

Tuscan Window (074752)

Tuscan Window

Calligraphic Border (074363)
Calligraphic Border (2)

Thanks for stopping by!
Have a lovely day!
Irina

9 comments:

  1. Irina, I was absolutely floored by this gorgeous card. So many lovely feminine datails and that chipboard heart makes my heart sing along! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Goodnes Irina! this is absolutely gorgeous! so pretty and so elegantly feminine! thank you so much for sharing it with us! xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. So so beautiful!! I wish I could create cards like yours!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Irina this is absolutely breathtaking!!! What a stunning card!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So beautiful with the lovely feminine shabby details, love it ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beatiful card. Thanks for sharing :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your layout is gorgeous and I love the chipboard pieces you used!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the pearls inside the heart. Such a great idea and a beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thnx ladies for your sweet sweet words!!! That mean really a lot for me)))))

    ReplyDelete